The 2018 Elections
To View Election Instruction information please scroll down below.
To View Candidate Information please click—–> CANDIDATE INFORMATION.
We are days away from embarking upon the first Online Voting conducted by the Tuskegee National Alumni Association, Inc. (TNAA) for our National Officers. The online and postal mail voting cycle will begin on June 5 and end on June 28, 2018.
- Electronic ballots will arrive in your email on June 5, 2018.
- Mailing of hard copy ballots will begin June 4, 2018 and should start arriving at homes by the end of the week.
- Please return all mail ballots in the return envelope provided.
- Members that are receiving e-ballots should check their in-box and junk folder for ballots.
- Two electronic reminders will be sent to members during the election cycle.
- Positions listed with “No Candidate” will be appointed by the incoming President.
- It is TNAA Policy that the winner will be determined based on the highest number of votes cast.
- A runoff will only be held if there is a tie vote between candidates.
- The term for office is two (2) years for any position.
- TNAA Policy does not allow for write-ins.
- A member is not required to vote for every position, however your ballot will still be counted.
- Please read the entire e-ballot starting with the Welcome Page.
- A member will be allowed to print a Voter Receipt with vote confirmation.
TNAA Elections Committee:
- Kimberly Woodard, Chair
- Samuel L. Bryant
- Alton Stephens
- Grady Broadnax
- Gregory Dash
Tuskegee University honors their founder Booker T. Washington with a year long celebration, commemorating the 100th anniversary of his death. Learn More
The Tuskegee National Alumni Association Events Calendar provides a quick view of all upcoming events hosted by the alumni association Learn More
Young Alumni News – Recent Graduates of Tuskegee talk about the value of their education. Read More