-Booker T. Washington
The TNAA Executive Board is planning an event for Saturday, April 6, 2019 on the campus of Tuskegee University. This National Day of Service project will provide support to the recently re-opened Tiger’s Den Food Pantry located in Tompkins Hall. Final plans for the event are in progress.
Tuskegee University campus food pantry to host grand reopening Feb. 14 | Tuskegee University
Club Presidents – What is your club planning? Send information and pictures to me so that I may share with all of TNAA the wonderful projects that will be happening. The following information will be helpful to showcase your event:
- Club Name
- Brief description of service project
- Name of Project Coordinator
- Date and location of project
- How will project be promoted? Website, social media, e-blasts, etc.
- What is the expected number of volunteers?